Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Whats Cooking in Philadelphia?

Its been miserable and rainy and I don't think we will ever see the sun again.....sigh...... well not really but that's the way I feel right now.
I was looking at my new blog and realized I hadn't said word one......bad chef!!  I even have faithful followers, what a change that is!  When I first started blogging it was 4 months before anyone even knew I existed.

I decided to start this blog, for my restaurant reviews, and  to post anything of interest in the area.   I would love to get together with other area foodies, to talk shop over a cup of coffee, or enjoy a meal.

I guess that's it for my inaugural post....not very exciting I know.   But I have to get back to work, I have a Board Dinner tonite and haven't even thought of dessert yet.....this should be interesting..

Ciao for now!
Dennis

9 comments:

  1. Dennis!!! Why didn't you tell us about your new blog?! You must be Superman- I don't know where you find the time!! I'm hopping on the Dennis Train!
    xoxo Pattie

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'm excited to read your reviews! i live in philly too and always looking for a fun new place to eat!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pleasant surprise, Dennis. Did not know you had this blog. I used to have a totally different blog for over a year, before switching to a food blog. Well, I'm following this blog of yours now.
    Ciao!

    ReplyDelete
  4. welcome to the world of food blogging..looking forward to your posts.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hola eso es lo que quiero, aprender y saber , saludos desde VIGO ESPAÑA . MARIMI

    ReplyDelete
  6. Funny - I was thinking about Philadelphia just this morning - as I sang along to the Rocky theme on the radio! Best of luck with this new blog Chef Dennis - looking forward to reading it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Heard so much about you, a famous celebrity chef whom everyone seemed to mention in their blogs! I am glad I found this blog, and am looking forward to read your posts:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Dennis.Well do not worry after rain sun will coem.We have winter now and when its not being fruit and veggie grower I always love rain..somebody working for me and free water:)

    ReplyDelete